After, sadly, Mani's and our ways parted in the past winter, we decided to discontinue the band "Placid Revival". We have, however, regrouped as a new band: "Mother of Exile".
Mother of Exile is still playing the same music, and after having played our first tour, we're very proud of this new baby of ours and are eager to see where this new journey will take us.
Our next shows will be
- 21.05.2015: Mülheim brennt! Festival 2015, Mülheim an der Ruhr (DE)
- 22.05.2015: Gisela Returns! Festival 2015, Münster (DE)
- 25.05.2015: Karneval der Kulturen Festival 2015, Berlin (DE)
- 31.05.2015: Wreck Macedonia Festival 2015, Thessaloniki (GR)
- 04.06.2015: Schokoladen, Berlin (DE)
- 13.06.2015: Krawall im Stall Festival 2015, Weiler (DE)
- 18.07.2015: Global Battle of the Bands 2015, Skyliveclub, Berlin (DE)
- 31.07.2015: Kulturpalast Linden, Hannover (DE)
New dates for our tour in April came in! We're thrilled to announce that we'll be playing in Athens on the 26th, in Bursa on the 29th and in Istanbul on the 30th of April, and there's a lot more
to come! Check our our Concerts page for details.
We've waited a long time, but Part III of our mini-series is finally here. You can check out the last two parts on our video page.
Check out our Concerts page for more dates!
Time to celebrate: Placid Revival is turning 5 years old! So we thought we'd do a tour for this occasion: our "5 Jahre laut!" tour includes shows in Enkirch (15.11.), Hamburg (16.11.),
Braunschweig (21.11.) and Hannover (22.11.). Visit our concerts page for more information.
A special treat for all our Berlin-based fans: we've organised a free show for you to kick off the tour, on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH at JUNCTION BAR . Our featured guest is Smoking Vino from Münster. See you there!
Placid Revival is an alternative rock band from Berlin.